Healing Massage Oil
For The Whole Body
St. John’s Wort, Calendula and Arnica flowers, in Grape Seed Oil, blended with Rosemary Extract, Egyptian Geranium and Lavender Oils. Enjoy the pleasant smell. For use with a relaxing massage. Lubricates the skin so the massage feels better; promotes a sense of well-being. Also, relieves itching due to dry skin. Protects the skin against abuse of the elements and prevents damage caused by dryness. Excellent for dry chapped skin and cracked heels. Appropriate for sensitive skin types.
Healing Massage Oil helps relieve the pain and inflammation of arthritic joints. Equal amounts of Arnica, Calendula and St. John’s Wort, that make up Healing Massage Oil, have an anti-inflammatory effect on sore joints when rubbed in daily.
Protect your skin before and after sun tanning; heals sunburns quickly with no blistering.
- Calendula, Arnica, St. John’s Wort in grapeseed oil (Calendula Officinalis flower, Arnica Montana flower, Hypericum Perforatum flower; infused in Vitis vinifera seed oil)
- Oil extract of Rosemary (Oleoresin Rosmarinus, Officinalis leaf)
- Essential oils of Egyptian Gernaium (pelargonium graveolens oil )
- Lavender (lavandula angustifolia)
For topical use only.
Excellent for therapeutic or general purpose massage.
Helps relieve stiffness, keeping muscles supple.
- Use for self-massage
- Shoulder and muscle stiffness
- Minor aches and pains
- Use after exercise or sports
- Highly effective for injuries of all kinds
- Tension Relief
- Headaches and fatigue
- Suitable for use on bruises
- First aid in oil form - just rub in
- Use as a personal lubricant.
Laundry tip: for oil stains on clothing, rub in dishwashing soap, sprinkle on salt after a few minutes and wash in warm/hot water.